Value Your Trade
Value Your Trade-In to Save on Acura Financing
Discover how much your trade-in vehicle is worth at Acura North Scottsdale! If you are wondering about the value of your car, our Acura financing team can help. Finding out the value of your trade-in with the Penske Preferred Purchase® process only takes a few moments. Get started today, and find your new Acura in Phoenix tomorrow!
How To Trade-In Your Car
Getting the estimated value for your trade-in vehicle is simple. Just enter the required information into the form above, follow the steps as they’re laid out, and we’ll send you an estimated trade-in value right away!
The next step after getting this estimate is to trade in your vehicle at Acura North Scottsdale. Here as well, the process is straightforward and can be done in these few steps:
- Once you receive your appraisal, you can browse our new inventory or preowned vehicles. Discover your next Acura as a sedan, SUV, or minivan.
- Does your estimate not cover the cost of a new vehicle? Check out our Acura financing department. Apply to finance your vehicle and calculate your loan payments.
- You may already have a loan on your vehicle, if so, no sweat. We can help you decide if it is worth carrying over the loan to your newer Acura.
Are you ready to trade-in your vehicle? Clear out your belongings and remember to bring the following with you:
- Title of Vehicle
- Vehicle Registration
- Extra Keys or Key Fobs
- Loan Information (if necessary)
We will then inspect the vehicle and finalize your trade-in.
Trade-In Value Tips
When you receive the value of your trade-in Phoenix drivers, you can either accept it or negotiate. Here are some suggestions to help you get the most out of your trade-in:
- Research about the year, make, and model of your vehicle. It may be worth more, which gives you room for negotiation.
- If you decide to accept the trade-in, you can apply the credit to a new or used vehicle. However, in some cases, you can walk away with cash.
- When trading in a vehicle that has a loan, you may still have money to pay after the trade is finalized. The best option is to apply the trade-in value to the remainder of your existing car loan.