New Acura Cars For Sale in Phoenix, AZ at Acura North Scottsdale
Acura North Scottsdale is your one-stop Acura dealership for everything you need to purchase your next new Acura car or SUV. Explore our wide selection of Acura cars for sale.
We are proud to serve nearby cities like Chandler, Gilbert, and Scottsdale. Our new Acura inventory is available to help our Mesa and Tempe customers get the model they want. We are here to make sure your next visit is a pleasure, and we look forward to assisting you today. Continue reading to learn more about the new Acura models that include our popular new Acura lease & prices.
- 2022 Acura MDX: Redesigned three-row crossover SUV gets a new structure, new cabin, and updated safety and convenience features. Standard 3.5-liter V-6 with 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque; optional 355-hp turbo V-6 in MDX Type S. A 10-speed automatic sends power to the front wheels; all-wheel drive is optional.
- 2022 Acura RDX: Refreshed five-seat compact crossover comes with more standard tech, a quieter cabin, and returned drive mode dynamics. It uses a 272-hp, 2.0-liter turbo-4, and 10-speed automatic transmission powering the front wheels or all four wheels with available AWD. Acura says the drive mode selector has been enhanced with more distinct power assist in steering, braking, and sound control.
- 2022 Acura TLX: Five-seat sedan redesigned for the 2021 model year is expected to carry over for 2022.
- 2022 Acura NSX: NSX Type S completes production of this generation of Acura’s supercar. Hybrid supercar uses a twin-turbo 3.5-liter V-6 that makes 600 hp and 492 lb-ft; two of the three motors power each axle for all-wheel drive.
- 2023 Acura Integra: The Integra is propelled forward by a VTEC® Turbo engine, the first-ever factory turbocharged engine for an Integra. With an available 6-speed manual transmission and limited-slip differential, there is no shortage of exhilaration as you row your own gears in full control. Performance isn’t just a goal, it’s the language we speak.