Acura Service Schedule
At Acura North Scottsdale, we want to make sure that taking care of your Acura is a hassle-free experience. Explore our handy Acura Maintenance Schedule guide below, then schedule service with us in the Phoenix area. Our staff of service experts wants to keep your luxury car in top shape to tackle your every North Scottsdale adventure! Get some insight on the Acura maintenance schedule and find out how Acura Maintenance Minder™ helps you stay on track with your Acura RDX service intervals and more.
Acura Maintenance Minder™
When maintenance is due for your MDX, TLX, or other Acura vehicle, the Acura Maintenance Minder™ will show up with a small maintenance icon on the multi-information display on your dashboard. It is important for drivers to observe this display when starting their vehicle so they can keep their Acura in top shape on Peoria roads. In order to keep your vehicle safe and performing in peak condition, you’ll want to listen to your Acura Maintenance Minder™ when your Acura is due for service.
General Maintenance Schedule
It’s always better to take preventative care of your Acura before problems occur by following the proper maintenance schedule. Here are some things that require service at regular intervals, depending on vehicle age and the typical driving conditions it operates under:
- Oil Change: An Acura oil change should generally occur every 3 to 6 months, or roughly every 3,000 to 7,500 miles (check your vehicle’s manual for a specific time frame)
- Battery Replacement: Every 3 to 4 years, you’ll want to replace your Acura battery. And if you notice your battery is leaking, you’ll want to take in your car for service right away.
- Brake Pad Replacement: Between 30,000 and 60,000 miles
- Brake Fluid Replacement: Every 2 years
- Tire Rotation: Every 6 months or 7,500 miles
- Tire Replacement: 25,000 to 50,000 miles
- Transmission Fluid Replacement: 30,000 to 60,000 miles for manual; 60,000 to 100,000 miles for automatic
- Coolant Replacement: Every 2 to 3 years
Rely on Acura North Scottsdale for Your Acura’s Maintenance Schedule
Feel free to contact us at Acura North Scottsdale if you have any questions about your vehicle’s recommended service schedule, the Acura RDX service intervals, or Acura maintenance schedule by mileage! Whether you have specific inquiries about the Acura MDX maintenance schedule, ILX maintenance schedule, or drive another make altogether, we can get you back on the Phoenix roads in no time.