2019 Acura TLX vs. 2018 Audi A4
Compared to the 2018 Audi A4, the 2019 Acura TLX offers a wider variety of safety features, stronger performance, and more interior space that Phoenix drivers can easily appreciate. Acura North Scottsdale breaks down the facts for you below. Explore how these luxury sedans compare before making your way to Acura North Scottsdale for a test drive!
- 2018 Audi A4: The Audi A4 offers various safety features including LED headlights with high beam assist and Audi pre sense®, which helps to prevent accidents by detecting vehicles and pedestrians moving 52 mph or less.
- 2019 Acura TLX: The Acura TLX provides a wider amount of safety features, including:
- AcuraWatch™, an advanced safety and driver-assist technology that helps prevent collisions.
- Blind Spot Information System
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- Many other safety features that contributed to great Acura TLX reviews and an NHTSA safety rating of 5 stars*
The Acura TLX offers more horsepower, higher transmission speeds, and a stronger engine than the Audi A4. We compared the Audi A4 and Acura TLX specs below:
2.4L DOHC four-cylinder engine
Choice of 8-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) with torque converter or 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
7-speed S tronic® dual-clutch transmission
The A4 provides comfortable interior space with:
- 38.9 inches of headroom
- 41.3 inches of legroom
- 13 cubic feet of cargo space
However, the 2019 TLX offers more space than the A4 overall, with plenty of legroom to stretch and an expansive cargo space to store your larger items:
- 37.2 inches of headroom
- 42.6 inches of legroom
- 14.3 cubic feet of cargo space
Explore the Acura TLX at Acura North Scottsdale
Visit Acura North Scottsdale to experience the 2019 Acura TLX in person and explore our new and used Acura TLX inventory. Contact us today to schedule your test drive.
*Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.