2020 Acura TLX Interior
Looking for a sporty sedan with the latest interior features to enhance your commute to Scottsdale? The 2020 Acura TLX interior has what you’re looking for, from the standard premium audio system to an available heated seating and steering wheel. Read on for a close look at the standard and available TLX interior features as you narrow down your choices in our 2020 TLX inventory!
Acura TLX Interior: Standard Features
Acura’s reputation as a luxury brand means you can expect a long list of premium amenities on your TLX interior, no matter which trim you choose. The base TLX trim sets a high standard for the rest of the lineup, offering all the following features standard:
- On Demand Multi-Use Display® 2.0
- 3-level heated front seats
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Jewel Eye® LED Headlights
- Acura Premium Audio System with 7 speakers
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Active Sound Control
Acura TLX Interior: Available Features
If you want to take your TLX interior to a new level, you have plenty of room to upgrade with the higher TLX trim packages. Choose from between the Technology, or A-Spec®, or Advance Packages. Here are just a few of the available features you can find on the higher TLX trims:
- Technology Package –Featuring a perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior, seating with contrast stitching and piping (V6 only), and more.
- A-Spec® Package – Your choice of Black Alcantara® or Red leather seating w/ contrast stitching and piping, a black headliner, a Metallic Footrest Pad, 6-level heated and ventilated front seats, a wireless charger, and more.
- Advance Package (Requires Technology Package) – Includes a wireless charger, white accent lighting, a heated steering wheel, 3-level heated rear outboard seats, and more.
Acura TLX Interior Dimensions and Cargo Space
Cargo space isn’t just for crossovers. It may slip easily into city parking spots all over Phoenix, but the Acura TLX has more cargo space than you’d expect from the outside. Here’s the volume you an expect from the TLX interior:
- Cargo Capacity — 14.3 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume — 93.3 cubic feet
- Headroom (front/back) — 37.2 inches / 36.7 inches
- Legroom (front/back) — 42.6 inches / 34.5 inches
- Hip room (front/back) — 55.3 inches / 54.9 inches
- Shoulder room (front/back) — 57.5 inches / 55.4 inches
Explore the Acura North Scottsdale Acura TLX Inventory Online
Ready to take the next step toward a new Acura TLX in Peoria? Our team can help you compare TLX interior features and trim levels, and to decide between a pre-owned, certified, or new Acura TLX. Contact us to learn more, or get started today with our easy online financing application.
More About Acura Model Features
Are you dreaming of getting behind the wheel of the highly anticipated 2021 Acura TLX Type S, which should debut on our showroom floor any day now. Phoenix drivers are excited about the 2021 Acura TLX Type S colors that will take their Scottsdale commute to the next level. Learn more about 2021 Acura…
While the 2021 Acura RDX is known for high-class style and a luxurious interior, this model also provides an exceptional performance to be proud of. The new Acura RDX can tow up to 1,500 pounds with ease as well as accommodate for your luggage being packed in the cargo area. Learn more about the 2021…
Do you know what’s better than driving home in a new Acura RLX? Being able to choose from two great Acura RLX packages, that’s what! Each package comes with its own distinct set of features that are sure to please. The good news is that you can’t go wrong, no matter which package you choose….
Our Phoenix customers like to have options. We all do. Fortunately, there are four amazing Acura RDX packages to choose from. Let’s talk about what you get with each package. View Inventory Learn More 2021 Acura RDX Packages by Price All of the RDX packages are affordably priced. That’s good, because our Scottsdale customers love a good…
Are you ready to tow that camper, boat, or jet skis around Phoenix, and look cool while doing it? The new Acura MDX allows you to do just that. That’s because this automobile isn’t just a pretty face. It’s tough, too. The impressive Acura MDX towing capacity can handle most things the weekend warrior needs to…