Exploring the 2020 Acura ILX Interior
The 2020 Acura ILX interior has everything you’ll need to get more out of all your Scottsdale drives. This compact sport sedan might not be the largest or the most expensive luxury car on the market, but it’s spacious enough to seat five passengers comfortably, and well-equipped enough to satisfy every rider.
2020 ILX Interior: Seating and Design
The 2020 Acura ILX pictures interior luxury a little differently, and drivers near Phoenix and Peoria are more than ready to find out what sets it apart! Here’s what you should keep in mind if you’re looking for a more welcoming ride:
- Leatherette-trimmed Sport seats are standard. For perforated Milano leather with contrast piping and stitching, upgrade with the Premium or Technology Packages. Sport A-Spec® seats with perforated Milano leather and Ultrasuede® are also available.
- An 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat is standard across all models, and 2-Driver Position Memory is standard with the Premium, Technology, and A-Spec® Packages.
- Heated front seats, a leather-wrapped shift knob, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel are also come standard across all trims. In A-Spec® models, the latter is marked by a unique insignia.
If you’d like your interior to stand out, there’s only one way to go! Upgrade with the Acura ILX A-Spec® for highlights like graphite/chrome dash trim, red instrumentation backlighting, an ebony headliner, and stainless steel sport pedals.
2020 Acura ILX Interior Dimensions
It’s not enough to know that the Acura ILX interior includes premium features and comfortable sport seats in all available trims and packages! You’ll also need to know that it’s spacious enough for you and your passengers. Check out the ILX interior dimensions here:
- Passenger Capacity – 5 persons
- Passenger Volume – 89.3 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume – 12.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 38.0 in. / 35.9 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 42.3 in. / 34.0 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 55.6 in. / 53.6 in.
- Hip Room (Front/Rear) – 50.3 in. / 51.7 in.
2020 Acura ILX Interior: Media and Technology Features
- Audio Systems
- Choose between an Acura Audio System in the base trim, an Acura Premium Audio System with the Premium Package, and a 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System with the Technology Package.
- Display Screens
- A 5-inch Color Multi-Information Display is standard, and is expanded to 8-inches with any package. Upgrade, and you’ll also receive the On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) 2.0.
- For the Acura Navigation System with 3D View, simply upgrade with the Technology Package.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Siri® Eyes Free are standard across the lineup. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are standard with any package, and HomeLink® is too!
- AcuraLink® Connected Services links to your smartphone with the Technology Package.
This list of Acura ILX interior highlights barely scratches the surface! Don’t forget: You’ll receive AcuraWatch™ safety features with every trim, so you can always drive with peace of mind.
Test Drive the ILX at Acura North Scottsdale
Once you’ve experienced the Acura ILX interior for yourself, you won’t feel satisfied with any other car! Check out our new ILX inventory and our new vehicle specials, and schedule your test drive today!
More About Acura Model Features
Looking for a sporty sedan with the latest interior features to enhance your commute to Scottsdale? The 2020 Acura TLX interior has what you’re looking for, from the standard premium audio system to an available heated seating and steering wheel. Read on for a close look at the standard and available TLX interior features as…
The 2020 Acura MDX has already won the respect of Phoenix and drivers, and it shouldn’t be hard to see why! It offers the performance specs and drivetrain options you’ll need to get more out of every drive, but that’s not all. With five available Acura MDX packages to consider, it’s easy to get…
The 2020 Acura ILX interior has everything you’ll need to get more out of all your Scottsdale drives. This compact sport sedan might not be the largest or the most expensive luxury car on the market, but it’s spacious enough to seat five passengers comfortably, and well-equipped enough to satisfy every rider. Find Your New…
The 2020 Acura RDX is a mid-size crossover SUV that will help you make a great first impression wherever you go. However, the Scottsdale region’s most adventurous drivers will no doubt be wondering: “How much can an Acura RDX tow?” The 2020 Acura towing capacity tops out at 1,500 pounds, and its performance capabilities will…
The 2019 Acura MDX interior blends together space and luxury in a harmonious package sure to satisfy Scottsdale drivers and beyond. Explore your options with the experts at Acura North Scottsdale, and schedule a test drive of your own today. Acura MDX Inventory Learn More Acura MDX Interior Features Once inside the fully-loaded MDX cabin, you’ll discover…